Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

Randall Goes Carne?!!

 On Wednesday, I confessed to Patty that, after going veg ten years ago,  I missed chili dogs of all things. Chili dogs! How gross is that? So, when we happened on the Wallflower restaurant......well.......
.....I opted for the green plate special: vegan chili cheese dog with fries. I did have them swap out the vegan cheese for the real thing as Dai just won't abide fake cheese.

The Wallflower is kid friendly, but you might want to take the tots to an early dinner on the weekend 'cause the place proffers burlesque/caberet art shows occasionally on Friday and Saturday, in the later hours.

The food was quite good. Patty had the bacon--wrapped shrimp with avocado in pita with a tasty side salad. I had the aforementioned pooch. Cheap eats.

Beer shot for Judy (you perv). Patty is quaffing an R & B Sun God Wheat ale, which she claims is mighty tasty. I had the R & B Red Devil Pale Ale. Appropriate some might say (god and devil, that is).

2 comments:

  1. Ah, nothing like chili. And hot dogs. Although I have to wonder if a vegan dog is any better for you than a "real" hot dog?

    I love all the beer shots....

    ReplyDelete

NEW! Anyone can now post comments, even anonymous lurkers.